Art and Music in Team Building
The objectives of the project are
- improve communication and relationships within the team
- give a strong impulse to creativity through the use of its resources
- improve problem solving skills
- to set goals and achieving it
- listen and express yourself
What does it nurture:
- Practical experiences of teamwork, sharing and inclusion of others
- Development of small and expanded coordination skills
- Emotional and cognitive connection to music
- Intuitive understanding of tones and musical patterns
- Ability to listen, cooperation and self-confidence
- Coordination between eyes and hands
- Expression of oneself
- Self esteem
- Critical thinking
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to be more tolerant and open
- More effective learning as an experiential activity
- Helps to solidify and motivate the intent of a group that has a common goal
Keeping the tempo and learning to play on “beat” develops listening skills, teaches cooperation and reveals how one’s uniqueness is a valuable component within the synergy of a group.
Each voice is unique and special, just as every person is; a rhythmic circle provides a fun and reassuring place in which to experience the quality of separation in harmony with an enlarged community rather than alienation.
Playing percussion also develops the ability to focus.
Why use the Drum Circle in the company
Leadership: to develop leadership qualities and improve human resources management.
Teamwork: to found, develop and consolidate groups.
Incentive: to inaugurate and motivate the launch of new projects and strategies.
Change of management: to facilitate the steps and transformations within organizations.
Convention & Meeting: to create a dynamic environment, revitalize mental energies and foster group spirit and motivation.
Stress Relief: to ease mental stress and emotional tensions in an atmosphere that encourages participants to experience group synergy with joy and harmony.
Effective communication: to sensitize listening and the way to relate to others, improving interpersonal relationships within the team.
Creativity: to develop creative qualities and understand their ability to manifest themselves in relation to the creativity of the other members: Team Creativity.
Celebration: to celebrate the spirit of the corporate community and / or to achieve set goals.